Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings

Responses to Gabe's arrival from friends, family, students, colleagues.

Len,
He is beautiful. Enjoy your new little boy.
Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Pam


Christina,
I wanted to take Grizz for a walk before it rained - didn't leave quite soon enough, but we didn't mind getting a bit wet - and just now read Len's blog - just wanted to tell you how beautiful, funny, hopeful his writing/reflection is - please let him know for me. Gabe's a lucky little guy to be born to you two.

Take good care.
-Heather


Congratulations!
I loved the movie, what a cutie! And, Len, I love your blog. It made me cry.

I just have to say one thing. If he had been born on Friday the 13th, it would have been OK because he would have been born on Juice Newton Day (which supercedes all the halloweeny/ghost & goulishness of Friday the 13th). :)

Good luck as new parents. I'm so happy for you!
-Katie


Congratulations mom and dad. He’s a stunner. We’re happy for the three of you.
-Thom and Jan


Very cool! Congrats. -- pd


CONGRATULATIONS! He is a darling! What a lucky baby to have you two as parents! Please call when you are in town (or passing through to Akron!) so I can meet the Mini-Cooper in person J!
All the best,
Catie & Jack


Congratulations Papa!
He's perfect! Love the blog and the video will make lil-coop's grandparents cry over and over again.
With love,
Cabe


Congratulations! You all will have a wonderful time as parents! Here's to still getting some sleep!
-C


I thought he was due sometime soon! Congratulations, what a cutie...you aren't a little crazy over your new son are you?
I hope Christina is feeling well. Send her our best!
-Juliann


Dear Len,
to you and your wife CONGRATULATIONS on your baby boy ..... I am in Japan right now, or I would send you a card instead of this e-mail.... Best wishes to all three of you ....
-Gabriele W. Bosley


Hi, Len,
Just read the birth announcement for Gabriel Michael. Hearty congratulations to all!
Our children are 23 and 19, so I envy you the good years ahead.
-Meme Tunnell


Congratulations to Dr Len Cooper, assistant professor of communication, and his wife Christina Weyrick-Cooper on the birth of their son Gabriel Michael on October 14! Gabriel arrived weighing 6 lb 9 oz and is 19" long.
-Gail Henson


CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW ADDITION!!!!!
GABRIEL IS A BEAUTIFUL NAME!
Please pass my congratulations to your wife!
Blessings!!!!
-Constanza Zurita


Dr. Cooper,
Congratulations to you and your wife! ;O) I'm sure he's precious!! I just wanted to let you know I'm not on your e-mail list and I'm sorry we couldn't work on our podcasts today because of the problem with security! Hope to see ya soon! Take your time, haha!!
-Allison
ps. don't forget to add me to your e-mail list


YAYAYAYAYAYYAAYAYA!!!!!! BABY COOP IS BORN!!!! YAYAYAYAYA!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
-Emily Carroll


Please join us in welcoming into the world Gabriel Michael Cooper, infant son of Len and Christina Weyrick-Cooper!
Gabriel was born October 14 and has lots of beautiful, curly hair.
Congratulations Len and Christina!
-Bellarmine Today


congratulations coop! gabe is absolutely adorable! enjoy your time off with him and christina.
-Mary Byrne


I can't believe that Mini-Coop got you to smile with teeth in a picture!! : D Way to go, Gabriel! Congratulations, he's such a beautiful boy. I'm sure he'll be a heart breaker someday! I can't wait to meet him in person. Enjoy your time off with "your little bundle of joy"!
-Stephanie Meyer


Awesome! You must be on cloud nine. Cloud nine-teen even! There are no greater congratulations than the ones I wish you now. He's one handsome little guy! ... He must get that from his mother... ;)
-Chris Sohl


Congratulations Dr. Cooper!!! We are soo happy for you! When we heard the news from Dr. Henson we all were estatic! I'm glad to see it will went well and everyone is healthy and happy! ;o) I hope you're soo overjoyed over your son that you will be willing to work with us on the whole podcast situation. We've all been working hard on it, but security hasn't been our friend in this whole situation so it's kind of messed up the deadline! Although, you will be proud when you hear the finished product I promise! Then ten or twelve years from now you can say, "Gabrielle, this is wonderful masterpiece that one of my classes put together all because their dad was such a wonderful and intelligent teacher who worked with them to accomplish things and didn't get upset when the goin' got tough!" haha!!!!
Congratulations again! Bring him on campus soon and take some time off, we don't mind! Just promise we'll all get A's! haha! ;O) Enjoy yourself!
-Allison


Well, what can I say... He is most def Mr. October! Congratulations, he is adorable! Listen very closely to this next part, there are going to be tons of life lessons you need to teach the mini coop along the way... the #1 thing is avoid strangers. followed closely by #2, smile with teeth. That is all I have for now, but I will get back to you with more additions to Sabrina's Guide to Parenting 101. :) Can't wait to meet him!
-Sabrina Sebastian


Congradulations Dr. Cooper!!! Love the photos. If I was a girl I'd say he looks adorable. But... alas I'm a guy, so I'll just say, he looks like a cool dude. :) See ya tomorrow.
-Michael Mahlbacher


Congrats Coop! Let's see some pics soon...I know your digital loving self has already taken a thousand pics, so post your beautiful boy's mug so we can all say, "awwwww."
-Katie Kelty


CONGRATS! Can't wait to see him.. you better bring him up to Bellarmine one day!
-Jennifer Lary

Congrats Dr. Cooper! I'm sure he's adorable!
-Katie Graff


Congratulations on mini-coop! He's adorable!
-Chrissy Carpenter


Congrats!!! I heard he's adorable and Gabriel is a good name, good choice.
-Danielle Fleming

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 22, 2006 11:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
Wow-I forget how little and precious a newborn is. He is so sweet-God Bless him!! I can't believe all his hair. I really enjoyed reading all the little excerpts Len. I have to admit, it's funny seeing people refer to you as Dr. Cooper! Congrats guys, and remember opinions are like you know whats-everybody has one and they usually stink, so do what works best for you new little Cooper family!!!
Love you,
Tom, Amy, Caleb & Corinn Biglin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home