Sunday, July 30, 2006

Dear Son


Dear son,
Your parents are weird. Don’t let anyone tell you any different. Your mom, if you don’t already know it, loves dogs almost to the exclusion of all other things. I’m a science fiction geek with a taste for new media technology. Although by the time you grow up, there will probably be vastly different new media technology than the stuff I teach about now. That’s okay. Hopefully I’ll be keeping up with the latest trends in communication.

I need to apologize for waiting six months before starting this online journal. If you know anything about me by the time you read this, I guess you won’t be surprised to find out it took me six months to start this.

Right now I’m reading Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of N.I.H.M to you (you are still in your mom’s belly). I hope you like the story. Mom’s afraid for Mrs. Frisby, but I have a feeling everything works out in the end for her and her little mice.

Dad

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 31, 2006 3:41:00 PM, Blogger Inspiring Spaces said...

Hello Mini Cooper,
We are all thrilled that you are on your way to this strange world. Although your parents may be a little strange(which probably includes their friends)....they are both WONDERFUL people. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
WELCOME!!!!!
Aunt Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home